Program information & criteria and application form
Program information & criteria
The independent medical education that we support must be patient-focused and free from pharmaceutical industry commercial interest. For further details on our criteria for support please read our program information & criteria document (PDF).
GSK offers two application streams for eligible independent medical education providers:
1. IME applications requesting funding of $10,000 or less
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed year-round
- Decisions on funding requests will be made available when the review is complete
2. IME applications requesting funding of greater than $10,000
- Applications will only be accepted twice per year during two funding rounds (Spring and Fall)
- This year's funding rounds include:
- April: Funding round opens April 1, 2018. Deadline for submissions is April 30, 2018.
- September: Funding round opens September 1, 2018. Deadline for submissions is September 30, 2018.
- Decisions on funding requests will be made available following the close of the call for proposals
Please complete the application form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed according to the program information & criteria document (PDF). Please review this website regarding the application process and deadlines before submitting your proposal. Please note that this review panel reserves the right to make the final decision. Due to the large volume of requests anticipated, there will be no mechanism for appeal.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question about GSK grants for independent medical education please see our frequently asked questions document for answers. Any additional questions can be sent to: email@example.com.