The Lung Association - Québec
The Quebec Lung Association is a registered Canadian charity that works on asthma, emphysema, COPD, tuberculosis, sleep apnea, lung diseases, tobacco, smoking-cessation, and air pollution. As a member of the Canadian Lung Association, the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, as well as the World Health Organization, the Association has always been deeply involved in the scientific community's relentless fight against tuberculosis.
- GSK provided core funding of $35,000 for the Centre Inspire’r and pulmonary rehab
- GSK provided corporate sponsorship of $7,500 for the annual fundraising event- Bulles et Tapis Rouge
- GSK provided project funding of $5,000 for the production of a COPD patient video
- GSK provided project funding of $25,000 for the World COPD Day Campaign
- GSK provided conference sponsorship funding of $15,000 for the Conférence en Santé Respiratoire du Québec
Our support represented 3% of their overall income.