The Lung Association - Québec
The Quebec Lung Association is a registered Canadian charity that works on asthma, emphysema, COPD, tuberculosis, sleep apnea, lung diseases, tobacco, smoking-cessation, and air pollution. As a member of the Canadian Lung Association, the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, as well as the World Health Organization, the Association has always been deeply involved in the scientific community's relentless fight against tuberculosis.
- GSK provided project funding of $25,000 for their Covid-19 Digital Platform
- GSK provided project funding of $5,000 for their Covid-19 Ad Campaign
- GSK provided project funding of $54,230 for their Covid-19 COPD Initiative
- GSK provided project funding of $8,500 for their COPD Round Tables Tools
- GSK provided corporate sponsorship of $15,000 for the annual fundraising event- Bulles et Tapis Rouge
- GSK provided project funding of $5,000 for the World COPD Day
- GSK provided conference sponsorship funding of $16,500 for the Conférence en Santé Respiratoire du Québec.
- GSK provided project funding of $10,000 for their 2020 Advocacy Day.
Our support represented 4.1% of their overall income.