How we do it
Everyone at GSK focuses on three priorities: Innovation, Performance, Trust
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients, payers and consumers.
- £4.3bn adjusted R&D investment in 2019
- 40 new medicines in development at Q3 2020
- 18 new vaccines in development at Q3 2020
We aim to achieve industry-leading growth by investing effectively in our business, developing our people and delivering flawlessly.
- £33.8bn turnover in 2019 £9bn adjusted operating profit in 2019
- £5.1bn free cash flow in 2019
- £4bn dividends paid in 2019
We commit to ensuring the quality, safety and reliable supply of our products; and to building trust through our approach to engagement, pricing, global health and being a modern employer.
- 78% employee engagement score on our latest employee survey
- £263m donated in 2019 to community health programmes
- 1st in Access to Medicines Index since the assessment began in 2008
Our values and expectations
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
Patient Focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork