How we do it
Everyone at GSK focuses on three priorities: Innovation, Performance, Trust
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients, payers and consumers.
- £4.3bn adjusted R&D investment in 2020
- 40 new medicines in development at FY 2020
- 17 new vaccines in development at FY 2020
We aim to achieve industry-leading growth by investing effectively in our business, developing our people and delivering flawlessly.
- £34bn turnover in 2020
- £9bn adjusted operating profit in 2020
- £5.4bn free cash flow in 2020
- £4bn dividends paid in 2020
We commit to ensuring the quality, safety and reliable supply of our products; and to building trust through our approach to engagement, pricing, global health and being a modern employer.
- 84% employee engagement score on our latest employee survey
- £250m donated in 2020 to community health programmes
- 1st in Access to Medicines Index since the assessment began in 2008
Our values and expectations
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
Patient Focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork